Design your next event with the PIRATEx event concept & design team at your side!
LET’S FIGURE OUT YOUR NEEDS TOGETHER
Whether you plan an event, start to build a community or communicate something to your clients – sometimes a vision is there but the path to implementation is not yet clear.
That’s why we have developed the event concept workshop, a format that can be booked individually, to make it as easy as possible for you to get started.
NOW IT’S TIME TO CREATE THE BEST CONCEPT FOR YOUR EVENT!
In the PIRATEx event design workshop, we accompany your teams to design the best event possible that will meet all your KPIs. This 90-minute workshop focuses on understanding your vision and exploring effective formats you can use to engage with your community all while meeting your goals. We bring together our experience of producing, developing and delivering over 200 live events for corporate, nonprofit and government clients to design an event concept perfectly suited for you.
Here’s how it works:
- You brief us in a short preliminary conversation about the current situation and your goal.
- We create an agenda and coordinate it with you.
- We develop ideas together in a (digital) 90-minute workshop and log them.
- We summarize the ideas for you in a “vision paper”. This gives you an excellent basis for implementation and if you like, we stay directly in the boat and realize the project together.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR EVENT DESIGN WORKSHOP AGENDA
Here is what your vision paper could look like:
- Intro to the event concept development
- Introduction PIRATEx / Partner
- Building blocks for digital / hybrid / physical events
OBJECTIVE AND TARGET GROUP
- Initial situation & future vision
- Target group definition
CONCEPT AND STRUCTURE OF YOUR EVENT
- Event formats & overview of event landscape
- The “3 Is” for more program variety: Inspiration – Information – Interaction
- Knowledge transfer, storytelling & networking through appropriate presentation and interaction formats
- Optional: Off-topic elements, supporting program, brainstorming for naming
IMPLEMENTATION & TECHNICAL PRODUCTION
- Customer Journey: Registration, accreditation & feedback
- Options for digital or hybrid events, choice of event platform as digital location
READY TO DESIGN THE BEST EVENT FOR YOUR NEEDS?
Get in touch for more information about our workshops.
Want to learn more about our work?
Request our full service portfolio here.