Sales Assistant (f/m/d)
Cologne, Germany or Remote
We are looking for a dedicated, structured, and enthusiastic working student in Sales. We are based in the coworking space STARTPLATZ and offer a flexible and professional working environment. Chances to make great connections with other like-minded people and young companies as well as access to great events are just some of the benefits.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Texting Guru: As is common in many agencies, we regularly take part in tenders for projects that are published by ministries or government institutions. You will research tenders that might be of interest to us, analyze the client’s requirements with the sales team, and then finally get down to writing! Thanks to your creativity and professional writing style, you will independently create texts and presentations in which you explain our services in an understandable way – without losing sight of the client’s needs. In doing so, you will not only be able to bring your texting skills to the fore but will also have the opportunity to get to know and help shape new and innovative event concepts from start to finish.
Team Assistance: You will support the 2-person sales team in creating and strengthening the sales pipeline for the PIRATEx portfolio. You will learn to create offers independently and you will also get a taste of one or the other sales meeting.
Communication Manager: You are the first point of contact for our followers on LinkedIn. You answer all questions and inquiries in private chat, as well as moderate the comments column under our posts. Customers often first become aware of us through our LinkedIn posts, so you basically manage our business card, and open the door to new leads. You also set up first calls with interesting potential partners.
- Insights into the production of small and large events
- Work in a small but dedicated and passionate team
- The possibility of a permanent position after your studies
- A fair monthly salary
- Trust-based vacation policy
- Flexible working hours, as well as the possibility to work from home
- The freedom to let off steam and develop creatively
Important skills for the job:
- Top texting skills & a great passion for writing.
- Friendly and open nature
- First experience with LinkedIn and other B2B social media platforms
- Strong hands-on mentality, and the ability to organize yourself and work under high pressure
- Good stress management skills, proficiency in multitasking
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent German & English skills
- A creative mind & a healthy sense of humor
Helpful skills for the job:
- First experience in the event sector
- First experience with public tenders