We’re looking for entrepreneurs and experts that
- are building companies that tackle real problems
- have built a great reputation for their approach to culture, fundraising, marketing, organization, sales, and other operational challenges.
- have an outstanding story to tell (that hasn’t yet been heard by a larger audience).
We are especially interested in topics that are controversial, experts that are not speaking at every conference, and grasping stories that are seldom told. You can recommend yourself, but we give preference to those that are recommended by others.
- We check contributions on an ongoing basis, so you can expect to hear back from us within two weeks of applying.
- We will contact you via e-mail to let you know if we found a suitable spot in our agenda for you (wether you applied yourself or have been referred).If you are selected, we ask you to fill out a form about your session. We will then publish that information on the speaker section of our website, as well as on our social media channels.
- Speakers are free to design their own session. To make sure it fits the audience we will help you fine-tune it if necessary.