Thanks for joining the 2021 OOTB.NRW Award!
The OOTB.NRW Award is a part of
The Out Of The Box Award
Which digital start-ups in North Rhine-Westphalia are breaking the boundaries when it comes to creativity and innovation? Finding those changemakers is what the “OUT OF THE BOX.NRW” competition is all about.
Out of all nominated start-ups from the region, the jury and the community vote selected twelve finalists who competed before a jury for the pitch final. During the pitch final, the online audience present also voted for their favorite start-up to help determine the final winner.
The jury of the OUT OF THE BOX.NRW Award included:
- Dr. Andreas Pinkwart, Minister für Wirtschaft, Innovation, Digitalisierung und Energie, Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Michael Stölting, Vorstandsmitglied, NRW.BANK
- Gesa Miczaika, Founding Partner Auxxo Fund Management
- Daria Saharova, Venture Capital Investor, Co-Founder 1E9
- Mathias Ockenfels, General Partner, Marketplaces and Consumer, Speedinvest
- Johannes Velling, Deputy Head of Department, Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Innovation, Digitalisierung und Energie, Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
Thanks to everyone who helped contribute to this awesome award show.
We hope to see you all next year at the Out of the Box.NRW Award 2022
#1 Clinomic GmbH
The winner of OUT OF THE BOX.NRW and the associated prize money of 25,000 euros is Clinomic
Their goal is to rethink critical care with a patient-centric approach. Clinomic’s Mona, is the first smart bedside device for Intensive Care Units that supports doctors and nurses directly at the patient bed. Thanks to this state-of-the-art technology, doctors can focus on bringing the best therapy for their patients.
The second place with a prize money of 15.000 € was awarded to GREENbimlabs
GREENbimlabs develops cutting-edge technology to tackle the most challenging problems of sustainability of today and tomorrow in the built environment. Their solution Aikana is the first software that can perform a comprehensive and real-time simulation of the optimization potential to the BIM designers.
#3 ENLYZE Gmbh
The third place with a prize money of 10.000 € goes to ENLYZE GmbH
ENLYZE’s aim is to make manufacturing more efficient and sustainable. They develop tools to help reduce the waste of resources within the production process and to provide insights into how companies can be more sustainable .