PIRATE Summit - Partnership Manager (m/f/d)
Cologne, Germany or Remote
Founded in 2010, PIRATE Summit has quickly become a go-to festival for startup founders. 1,200 participants gather in the spectacular, memorable and positively overwhelming Odonien – our one-of-a-kind location. It is a place to dive deep into the world of entrepreneurship, startups, and personal growth and connect with like-minded founders on eye level. PIRATE Summit stands out because of its unique no BS atmosphere. Authentic, opinionated, personal and ARRR.
We are currently looking to extend our crew. With you?
Either remote, or from our home at STARTPLATZ in Cologne, we offer a work environment that is built around trust, freedom, and responsibility. At PIRATE, we put the human at the core of everything we do. We value people more than processes or procedures. They aren’t resources nor machines that just “function”. We deeply acknowledge that everyone is on their own journey. The people we serve, work with, and partner with have expectations, dreams, needs, desires, fears, etc. So do you. ARRR!
As Partnership Manager you’re responsible for:
- You are the go-to person for our existing and new PIRATE Summit sponsors and partners. This includes creating and managing the sales pipeline in Hubspot, understanding the customer’s needs and coming up with the best solution and services for them.
- You will help identify and approach new partners and convince them of the benefits of partnering with PIRATE Summit. Our sales approach focuses on building relationships. Therefore, you will develop and maintain positive and lasting relationships with current customers and continuously identify further needs and requirements.
- Insights into the production of small and large events
- Working in a small but dedicated and passionate team
- The possibility to stay on board full-time
- A fair monthly wage
- Trust-based vacation regulation
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- The freedom to let off steam creatively and develop further
Important skills for the job:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, startups, and personal development
- Excellent English & German (written & spoken)
- Creative and a bit crazy (the good kind of crazy)
- High customer focus
- Open mindset and empathy
- Efficient & structured working mode
- Comfortable and experienced with Excel/Google Sheets/Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Eagerness to learn new skills and work with new software
- Excel under pressure, well organized and able to multitask