We are looking for a committed, structured, and enthusiastic event manager with a soft spot for technology. We are based in a beautiful loft office in Braunsfeld and offer a flexible and professional working environment. The chances of great connections to other like-minded people and young companies as well as access to big events are just some of the advantages here at PIRATEx.
As a Project Manager Events you’re responsible for:
- Event Project Lead: Together with the client, you work out the best solution for their individual productions according to their needs and wishes. Your creativity plays an important role. Productions include various event formats, such as live streams, virtual conferences and trade fairs, hybrid live shows, webinars, meetups, corporate events and much more. Become an expert for remote events!
- Key Account Management: You are the first point of contact and the superhero for your clients, from the kick-off call to the feedback discussion after the event. You set up regular meetings with them, determine goals and requirements and are in proactive, constant exchange with them. You respond to their wishes and build long-term relationships. You always work with them, not just for them.
- Remote Event Production: You will set up virtual event platforms, create stage directions, plan live productions, and conduct briefings and product demos for the clients. You will integrate various event technologies into the production – hardware as well as software solutions. Here you can let off steam creatively, contribute your ideas and try out new tools.
- Service Provider Coordination: You independently bring on board the service providers and partners you need for the production of the events. This includes event technicians, online platform providers, streaming platforms, event locations and studios.
- And you are also a team player! For us it is obvious to help each other within the team and always have an open ear for each other. You always keep your colleagues up to date with the development of the project, get help and tips from them, and of course you also help with other projects.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based vacation regulation
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
Important skills for the job:
- Professional experience as an event manager/project manager, preferably in an agency
- Experience in the production of online and hybrid events
- Experience in technical event production & audiovisual services for events
- Passion, enthusiasm, humor, and above all the ability to communicate this through video calls, telephone
and e-mail communication
- A high degree of team spirit, and at the same time the ability to work independently
- Careful, organized and structured in the preparation, implementation, and follow-up of an event
- Solution-oriented & confident action
- Top communication skills in German & English
- Customer-oriented way of thinking
- A soft spot for technology and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Good stress management, multitasking ability
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience in the planning of large events (budget responsibility >50.000 EUR)
- Experience with the most common project management tools and software (Asana, Excel, Airtable, Google Suite, etc.)