Working Student Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a committed, structured, and enthusiastic working student with a passion for organizing events. We are based in a beautiful loft office in Braunsfeld and offer a flexible and professional working environment. The chances of great connections to other like-minded and young companies and access to big events are just some of the advantages.
As Project Manager you’re responsible for:
- Assumption of responsibility in internal business development projects in close, direct cooperation with the project managers
- Setting up remote event platforms for customers: Input of participant information, creation of schedules, the embedding of live streams
- Implementation of agency concepts
- The request for offers from service providers
- Support in the creation of virtual event concepts
- Become an expert for remote events!
Important skills for the job:
- You are a true organizational talent and have a strong hands-on mentality
- You can organize yourself very well and work under high pressure
- Mastery of multitasking
- Customer-oriented way of thinking
- Excellent German & good English skills
- You have a creative mind & a healthy sense of humor
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Airtable, Google Suite usw.)
- Insights into the production of small and large events
- Working in a small but dedicated and passionate team
- The possibility to stay on board full-time
- A fair monthly wage
- Trust-based vacation regulation
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- The freedom to let off steam creatively and develop further
APPLY FOR THE JOB
Does the job sounds like it could be the perfect fit for yo u? Are you ready to become part of our crew?
Then please fill out the following form to apply to the job. No motivational letter is needed. Just add your CV and write us a quick introduction to who you are and what drives you.