Sales Assistant (f/m/d)
We are looking for a driven, dynamic and enthusiastic intern who supports our Sales team by expanding our national and international B2B activities. Located at the STARTPLATZ co-working space, we offer a flexible and professional work environment. Chances for awesome connections to other like-minded people and young companies, access to great events and excellent free coffee are only a few of the benefits.
Communication Manager: You are the first point of contact for our followers on LinkedIn. You will be answering all questions and inquiries in private chat, as well as moderating the comments column under our posts. Often our customers first become aware of us through our LinkedIn posts, so you manage our business card, and open the doors to new leads.
Documentation guru: You help the team to document all our sales processes – from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract – and you also maintain our CRM tool Hubspot. Here you will have the opportunity to get to know and help shape internal sales structures from start to finish.
Team Assistant: You will support the 3-person sales team in creating and strengthening the sales pipeline for the PIRATEx portfolio. You will learn to create offers on your own and you will also get a taste of one or the other sales call.
- Paid 3-6 months full-time internship
- Work in a fast growing, dedicated and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- The possibility to stay on board full time after your internship
- A trust-based leave scheme
- A yearly bonus based on the company success and our reached milestones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days, and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
Important skills for the job:
- Highly well-structured and self-organized
- An excellent communicator both in English & German (spoken and written)
- Empathic and reliable
- Have your own personality and consistent tone to communication
- Able to interact with a creative, fast-paced and fun team
- Eager to learn new skills and work with new softwares
Helpful skills for the job:
- First experiences regarding direct sales
- Comfortable in working with all G Suite products