We are looking for a motivated, structured, and driven Senior Marketing & Sales Manager (m/f/d) who is responsible for the online presence of our brand PIRATEx. We are located in the Coworking Space STARTPLATZ and offer a flexible and professional working environment. The opportunity to make valuable contacts with like-minded people and young companies, access to exciting events are just some of the advantages here at PIRATEx.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager you’re responsible for:
Business Development: You are our PIRATE who holds the treasure map in their hand. In close cooperation with the sales team, you design targeted campaigns and develop inbound sales strategies. You own the budget for the campaigns, define and monitor our marketing KPI’s and put them under the microscope. Which offline and online sources bring us leads, and which leads convert to customers? Where do our website leads come from and what can we derive from them? And with your strong analytical thinking you make sure that our customer portfolio grows even further.
Lead Machine: Thanks to your strong entrepreneurial mindset and your unstoppable hunger for leads, you identify chances and opportunities and implement new tactics in order for the PIRATES to grow! Together with our Market Research Team you will answer the questions: Who are our customers and on which channels do we reach them best? Which content appeals to them the most? Is it blog posts, video ads or maybe something completely new? In addition, you are constantly on the lookout for potential challenges and lead the marketing team in new directions.
Brand Identity: You develop and rethink our brand identity – how do we want to appear as an agency, what are the values we want to project to the outside world? You work on this question together with the marketing team. You challenge and redesign our CI so that it reflects our brand in the best possible way.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based leave scheme
- A yearly bonus based on the company success and our reached milestones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days, and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
Important skills for the job:
- 3+ years of professional experience as Sales Manager or Marketing Manager, preferably in the agency business
- Structural and organizational talent and the ability to set priorities
- Proven sales success and exceeded targets
- The ability to keep track of sales and budget planning
- You love and live for numbers & KPI’s
- Sales- & customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Enthusiasm & joy in bringing in your ideas
- Openness, getting to know new softwares
- Good stress management, mastery of multitasking
- First experience with Google Suite (especially with Google Sheets)
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience in the event & conference industry, especially with remote events
- Experience in managing and setting up a marketing team
- Passion for the start-up ecosystem & entrepreneurship